Monday 22 August 2011

Zoo Time & Shopping

Hola folks. The other day, mother decided to take my sister and I to the local zoo. I'd like to take the time now to point something out. I love animals, and the ones in the zoo. Although this is true, I usually dread actually going to the zoo, maybe its the fact that those animals are caged against their will, but thats another argument/discussion.

Anyways, to attempt to be back onto point, the reason I usually don't enjoy trips to the zoo is simply because I find it too boring too quickly. Its hot in the heat of the day, and to be honest I have a warm body temperature to begin with. Gargle. So anyways. Here is a flamingo.


After the zoo, yeasterday we went "back-to-school" clothing shopping. And as you may have guessed, I am not a huge fan of shopping in general. Anyways, after a seemingly average day of being dragged through a mall against my will, I now have clothing for this upcoming year. Oooh joy.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment