Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Source Code

Okay, so I was interested in seeing this movie since I first saw the commercials for it a while back. Although, I thought I had the ending all figured out. To my "guesstimation", I figured that "Christina" (portrayed by Michelle Monaghan) would be both the pretty girl our male hero falls for, but also the bomber. Now, I was wrong. So half way through the movie I thought that perhaps, Mr. Sean himself was the bomber, therefore creating both the internal and external struggle of stopping yourself.

But I was wrong.

Note to non-existent reader: SPOILERS.

It was Derek Frost, portrayed by a man who I recognize, but I can't seem to remember his name. Anyways, so yes, I did in fact thouroughly enjoy The Sorce Code, and thought it was rather, I'm not sure. I just really liked it. It may have something to do with the fact that I think the main male lead is adorable. (Jake Gyllenhall).

Anyways, I highly recommend it.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment