Friday 5 August 2011

Brave - Pixar

For those of you either without cable, internet connection (in which case WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU MAGICAL BEING), or a life, Disney and Pixar have recently released a small movie trailer for a new fantasy animated movie, namely, called Brave.

From what I can tell in the minute video, its about a bouncing redhaired girl named Merida, whom I am guessing (from the voice over) comes from some sort of Scottish heritage. There are some magical little blue lights in the forest outside from where she lives, (her town, village, or city if you will) and she is clearly very brave, as shown with her slaying a bear probably three times her size with only a single arrow. (Hence the title people. Creativity at its best.)

Anyhoo, (Goodness I actually hate that word) As you can probably guess or assume or whatever you want to call it, I am actually quite looking forward to its release in 2012 or 2013 (not sure which). It looks interesting enough to keep me awake and attentive the whole time (unlike the ridiculous chipmunk movie, which I only sat through to see Zachary Levi, whom I am quite fond of).

Geronimo , Noella


No comments:

Post a Comment