Friday 5 August 2011

Awkward Introductions

Hola, Salut, Hey... or any other awkward introduction you'd prefer here. I'm Noella, and this would be my sorta-personal blog. Well, by personal I mean my thoughts that I decide to share publicly with the entire world. -Insert Irony Here- (By the way, these first couple posts are copied over from my old blog that didn't work how I wanted it to.)

I have continuously tried to run and upkeep these "blog" thing-a-ma-bobs, but I think the longest one has ever lasted is about a month before: a) I forget login information , b) I lose intrest or time, c) Lack of commitment people. We all have it.

So anyways, here we go again. I'm going to be honest with you, I don't expect much, people. Random interwebians who I will never believe exist or are actually interested. Heh. Here's part of my life. Do what you want with it, but nonetheless here is my attempt of sorting things out in my own confuzalled brain.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment