Monday 29 August 2011

Lets Kill Hitler

FINALLY ! Doctor Who Season 6 Part 2 ! GERONIMOOO !
Okay - SPOILERS.

Okay, I'll come out and say that I have never before shipped River and the Doctor. Never. In fact I have always kind of despised it. But, I think I've had a change of heart. When Melody/River saves the Doctor after a change of heart near the end of the episode, they had me at "Hello Sweetie". I am now on board with this relationship and think its adorable. Not to mention Alex Kingston is fucking hilarious when she flirts. And Matt is all together just. Amazing.


Also, the "Prequel to Lets Kill Hitler", had me almost crying. I have been a full on fan of Karen Gillan since she joined the show, but oh goodness. In about a minute and a half, she brought her game. Totally bought into Amy's story even more, and I wanted to go find her baby myself.

I absolutely adored the growing up scenes/flashbacks with Amy/Mels/Rory. During the fifth season of Doctor Who, I didn't like Amy and Rory. I was full on Doctor and Amy, but my mind was changed at their wedding. So anyways, I LOVED THESE SCENES. Amy thinking Rory was gay is hilarious and soooo common in real life, it was priceless and they are adorable together.

This episode, however quick moving and confusing, was a perfect way to kick up some dust and questions with us viewers and I don't think the future episodes can come quick enough.


"What the hell, Let's kill Hitler."

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment