Monday 29 August 2011

No More Dance

Okay. So to you non-existent reader or readers, a huge part of my entire life has been dance. I even was accepted into the Royal Winnipeg Ballet when I was in the sixth grade, but I came out of RWB, realizing that dance wasn't something I wanted in my life anymore.

I have loved dance for as long as I can remember, and I've never been without it. It has taught me so much about so many things, even things that dont pretain to dance, and this year, I am no longer doing any dance at all.

I am excited and nervous. I am excited because of how much I no longer love dance, and kind of scared. For my entire life I have been casted and labelled as a dancer, and no one has ever known me for anything else but it. And I'm now going on without it, and I am leaving it behind. It is for the best, but it will be weird at first.

So there. A little bit of my personal life. Out with the old, in with the new.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment