Saturday 13 August 2011

Back from Camping

So yes, I survived camping. No, bugs didn't eat me alive, and no I didnt die from lack of a proper shower. In fact, I caught a couple awesome-ly huge beetles and did some fishing whilst covering my need of a shower up with a baseball cap. Yup. You heard me right, Noella actually enjoyed "roughin' it" in the uppernorths.

We also stopped a little further uppernorths to a quaint hotel where we did a lot of bookstore -hunting and antique shop -admiring. I managed to read four books in seven days - (The Calder Game, God Loves Ugly, The Declaration, and Things Not Seen) I highly recommend Things Not Seen and The Declaration, by the way. Other books high on my list to read this summer (that I got whilst in the uppernorths), are; Virals, Invitation to the Game, and Wreck this Journal. Wreck this Journal perhaps isnt much of a "reading" type of novel - but its brilliant and I've already started to destroy it.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment