Friday 5 August 2011

Opinions on the Lovato

Say what you want about Demi Lovato, how she's an awful replica destined to be the next Miley Cyrus from the Disney Channel, but personally I think she is absolutely brilliant. Sure, I don't like all of her music per say, but I like some of it. And what I like I love. You don't have to like her music to admire her story.

She is the perfect romodel that kids and even teenagers can look up to. Sure, she has done some shit and been through a lot. But look at her now, post-rehab and recovering in a healthy manor. She shares her story of hope and change to those who thought it could never happen to someone who had been through it. Well she went through it and came through it, stronger than ever.

Okay. I'm done shoving my opinions down your non-existent throats. I'm done being serious and sappy too. K Bye.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment