Friday 5 August 2011

Renovating Room

Well, for those of you non-existent readers who do not have the "pleasure" -Insert Sarcasm Here- of knowing me "in real life", you should know that my life is two things, 1) Very inconventional, and 2) A lot of talk and not a lot of walk. Knowing this, my saying that I am renovating my room for the first time since I moved to the place where I am (which was in the first grade), should mean very close to nothing. But this time, (I think) it is actually going to happen hopefully next week whilst I am away attempting to camp without dying of internet and Doctor Who withdrawl.

My Plan? Navy blue and beige walls, white and wooden furniture with a giant world map and a slick looking desk and organiser to attempt to sort out my life, (Nice try Mum.) a kick ass rug to cover my severely stained carpet, and some plain-jane curtains to hide the blinds in need of dusting. I hope at least. It'd be nice to get rid of the princess-pink that is currenty taunting me, me being someone who is not particularly fond of the colour pink. Heh. Posters hide it alright, but its still there underneath. So I am disposing of pink and bringing in something a bit more... livable.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment