Friday 5 August 2011

Camping - T-Minus 2 Days

Okay. This is going to sound pathetic, but I haven't been camping (not including shitty school field trips) since I was about three. -Insert self pity- But this weekend, we're going camping. I am not really sure how I feel about this. I really enjoy the idea of camping but when it comes to "embracing nature" I really lose interest for the most part. Don't get me wrong. I ain't all ; "Ewwwwwwww. I broke a nail! FML!" and suchness. In fact, I despise prissy little girls like that to be honest, but I am not really into the whole no showers and a lot of bug problems. I am a little OCD so the "clean" issues might come into play. Kinda sucks Dad doesn't know I have OCD. -Oops.-

Note to self: Mention that.

But honestly, I couldn't be more excited about getting to see such a gorgeous area of our country and such, but I am not a number one fan of bugs in their natural habitat. At home, I am all over bugs. Love 'em. Partially because I'm boss in my own home, and I don't fancy entering their homes. -Hah I'm super lame-

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment