Friday 5 August 2011

Almost Pottermore

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited on all three occasions and times that I woke up this morning. I had set alarms to check for Pottermore's "Magical Quill" to try to get into the website early. And I got the clue right and was granted access to Scholastic's Potter page. Although to no surprise, I must have missed the glowing quill at the top of the page, and I missed the time limit before the gateway closed this morning. Sigh.

So now, I do infact have to try to time my waking up tomorrow perfectly to get onto Pottermore early and much before October. Hopefully I will remember to press the fucking quill.

Note to self: Try not to swear.

If you are an abomination to the world and don't know what Pottermore is, here is the link you horrible human being. Just kidding. Sort of. : http://www.pottermore.com

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment