Monday 22 August 2011

The Art of Getting By

Okay. Not gonna lie, I am a huge Freddie Highmore fan. I used to have a huge crush on him when I was younger, and when I found out he is going to be in a new movie (alongside Emma Roberts), I flipped with joy. Now, little did I know, that Freddie is all grown up. I mean, the kid looked 11 until a year ago. Of course he is 17 now (or something like that), and now he's doing a new "mature-er" film.


Now, Emma Roberts, who stars alongside Freddie Highmore in The Art of Getting By, I have usually always kind of despised her acting. From Aquamarine, Wild Child and Unfabulous, I just really couldn't stand her. I do however, adore her in It's Kind of a Funny Story. And I have a feeling that I'll warm up to her in this.

I am very excited for the movie, and cannot wait to see Highmore and Roberts on the big screen again.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment