Thursday 15 September 2011

The Song the Caged Girl Sang

OKAY KIDLETS. So here is another interesting (boring) fact about little old me. I enjoy writing, but you probably could've guessed that much. If you're clever. Are you clever little kidlet ?

So anyways, last year I participated in NaNoWriMo, (which you would know if you waste your time actually reading my blog), and then a couple months later I entered my now completed first draft of my book (Lost in Identity) in another book competition. Long story short, I didnt win, but I did beat out 49,000 other contestants ~ So this year, I am obviously going to be writing another book. I've got too many ridiculous ideas in my head not to. So anyways, Lost in Identity has died. I've lost interest in it. Its not going to get any better, so I've given up.

Anyways, knowing me, I've already started to plan a book for this year's competitions, named "The Song the Caged Girl Sang".

Note : If you aren't interested, stop reading by all means ~

Anyways, here is a quick little intro to it :
"The Outside is dangerous. Everyone in Ridgecroft knows that. There isn’t one person who lives within the glass domes of Ridgecroft who isn’t afraid of the outside. But that’s a lie, isn’t it? There was one girl who wasn’t afraid. She was brave, and she saved everyone. But let me start from the beginning. This is a story about a song. It is the song. This is a story about the song the Caged Girl sang."
(c) BigBlueBox

Will update with more news later perhaps.

Geronimo , Noella

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! That intro sounds Woah-Interesting! I'm feeling a Hunger Games vibe, not sure why. Please keep us clever kidlets updated? n_n

    ReplyDelete