Wednesday 28 September 2011

Blargle

My boredom seems to never end. Well, less boredom and more just blarg. I feel a bit like an iPod with a 10% battery charge. Being sick, its not too forgein to me, but I guess I was hoping I could prolong it a little longer until I had completed a more significant amount of school work, but I have received no such luck.

I've been having a bit of trouble with potion-making on Pottermore, mainly the second half of the process. I don't seem to have a future as a Potions Professor. Also, since Wizard-Dueling is down at the moment, there are very few ways of racking up house points right now, and sadly Hufflepuff is in last place. Although, that was expected, wasn't it?

I've been watching far too much of The Big Bang Theory, I wouldn't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow babbling on about the molecular compounds of an alien species hiding in my cupboard. Although, I wouldn't complain about that too much. Aliens sound like a laugh.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment