Monday 26 September 2011

Closing Time

SPOILERS !

ASDFGHJKL. That is really what will sum up this whole 'shpeel' if you'd like to skip through it.

OKAY. So Craig, I've missed you, you're absolutely adorable. MATT SMITH HOLY FUCK ARE YOU PERFECTLY BRILLIANT. Ack. I loved Matt Smith in this episode, especially with his 'Baby Chats with Alfie'. He was so perfectly adorable and amazing.

And when he saw Amy and Rory in the shops, ASDFGHJKL, did my heart break or what. I am seriously going through Karen and Matt withdrawl by the bucket loads. And Amy and Eleven withdrawl. And Amy and Rory withdrawl. I kinda wish she could just fall in love with everyone (or part of me does at least).

So all in all, good episode, right ? BUT WAIT.

The writers decided to be information ninjas and sneak in about a minute of River Song tie ups. ASDFGHJKL. So much information overload its fucking ridiculous. I think I am still hyper-ventalating twelve hours later. I cannot wait for the next episode.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment