Monday 26 September 2011

The God Complex

SPOILERS !

OKAY ! Sorry I've been away for so long, although I doubt anyone notice I thought I should point out that my absence has been medical, so I'm not just slacking off. Anyways, the important thing is that I'm back now so all is well in the world, yes ?

I have finally managed to catch up on my Doctor Who fix for the week (s), starting with The God Complex.

OKAY. Steven Moffat you fucking twisted man, this episode will probably give me nightmares about creepy vantriliquist dummies, possesed people and whatever the fuck was behind the Doctor's door.

Note to self: Try not to swear.

But besides that, holy shit did I have a little bit of a break down. Amy and Rory leaving is TEARING ME APART. I mean, yes, their time to leave was coming after the two seasons in which they've been around, but ACK. its come on so suddenly ! Yeah. It was kind of sudden, but it got me wound up about it.

I'm going to miss the Ponds.

Geronimo , Noella

No comments:

Post a Comment